Prep Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 drops of liquid stevia or 1 packet of stevia
- 2 tsp. of grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- ½ cup tahini
Place all ingredients in a blender in order. Process until smooth.
Store in a sealed jar in refrigerator. This dressing will keep for 1 week.
This is a great dressing to add on any vegetable, salad or cooked vegetables. It also can be enjoyed on fish or chicken.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Bass Today
*Weight loss surgery results vary between individuals depending on the initial weight, medical conditions and adherence to prescribed treatments. Speak to Dr. Bass about the results you can expect.