10 Helpful Weight Loss HabitsPosted: Nov 17 in Weight Loss Blog by Staff
If you are looking for weight loss help in Bonita Springs, you have a lot of options to choose from. The beautiful city makes fitting these 10 simple habits into your schedule easy.
- Take advantage of what the area has to offer. Everyone knows that working out is key to losing weight, but try something new. Take up skate boarding at your local skate park, or join the aerobics class at the community pool. Just get active.
- Do not eat huge meals. Try having a piece of whole grain toast and peanut butter for breakfast, and save the apple for a snack. Instead of eating your entire sandwich at once, try eating half at lunch time and the other half an hour or so later for a snack. Then, eat a light supper and have a piece of fruit or cheese and crackers before bed.
- Only weigh yourself once a week. This will help you to track progress more easily, and will eliminate a lot of the daily frustration.
- Get some new workout clothes for motivation.
- Drink the recommended 8 glasses of water daily. It is good for you and fills you up. This is also important to stay hydrated as you begin to exercise more.
- Buy clothes that fit. You will feel better about yourself and it will motivate you to keep doing what is best for your health.
- Find some accountability. It can be anyone, but sometimes a doctor works best.
- Use a smaller dinner plate to avoid overeating during meal time.
- Eat more vegetables and fruit. Fruits are sweet, and are a great way to fit in “dessert” without breaking your diet.
- Leave the bread off your plate. By simple cutting the bread out of your diet during one meal a day, you can cut a bunch of calories and reduce your carbohydrate intake.
You must be logged in to post a comment.