10 Tips to Get You Back on TrackPosted: Mar 21 in Weight Loss Blog by Staff
- How much protein are you taking in?
- What types of protein rich foods are you eating?
- Lean protein such as fish and chicken are the best for weight loss.
- The goal for weight loss is at least 70-80 grams per day.
- Replace your breakfast meal with protein shake.
- If you have been using the same brand or flavor change it up.
- Get creative and add some spice to your shakes.
Carbs, Carbs, Carbs
- Have you added more carbohydrate rich foods into your daily meals?
- If so remove them.
- How much are you drinking?
- 64 ounces is the minimum
- Start by increasing your intake by 8 ounces per day.
- Are you eating them?
- If so how much and what kinds?
- Get creative with adding vegetables to your meals and shakes. Or you can start juicing.
- Are you taking them?
- If so what kind and have you seen a benefit from them?
- Have you added it back in?
- If so how much?
- A good guideline to follow is no more than one caffeinated beverage per day.
- If you are gaining weight eliminate the caffeine altogether.
- Are you exercising regularly.
- Are you stuck with the same routine?
- Change your workout. You can increase the intensity or endurance or change it altogether. Start with trying another cardio routine or strength training class.
- Location Meals
- Where are you eating your meals?
- If you find yourself eating all over, start to limit this behavior to the kitchen or dining room table. No eating in front of the TV, Computer, Kitchen Counter or Car.
- Keep one!!!
- One of the best tools to get you back on track and to help you understand your eating behaviors.
You must be logged in to post a comment.